Blockchain Law in 2020
Please join the Harvard Law School Association of Northern California for a panel discussion regarding blockchain law in 2020. Topics include what lawyers should know about blockchain, how regulation may impact blockchain businesses, the proper role of regulation, and the legal developments we might see in 2020. The panel will be moderated by Michael Fluhr ’06 (Of Counsel, DLA Piper).
- Brynly Llyr (General Counsel, Celo)
- Katie Biber ‘04 (General Counsel, Anchorage)
- Marvin Ammori ’02 (General Counsel, Protocol Labs)
- Matt Ahn ’02 (Associate General Counsel, Coinbase)
- Sydney Schaub ’07 (General Counsel, Gemini)
The panel discussion begins promptly at 7:00 pm. Please join us for refreshments, heavy appetizers, and conversation before and after the panel discussion.
Questions? Please email: LLaflamme@fbm.com